MARK YOUR CALENDAR!!!! SWAP SHOP FALL SALE SATURDAY OCTOBER 18, 2014 9AM - 1PM ~ SWAP SHOP "PRICE" TAG SALE SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 8:30AM-10:30AM OR UNTIL SOLD OUT
WELCOME TO THE CARRCROFT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PTA
There are many exciting ways to be involved in your child's educational experience, but one of the best ways is by joining the PTA and becoming involved! If you haven't already joined the Carrcroft PTA, it isn't too late. Simply fill out the membership form and send it in with your child.
CLICK HERE FOR THE CARRCROFT PTA MEMBERSHIP FORM
WHAT IS SWAP SHOP?
SWAP SHOP is The Carrcroft PTA's largest fundraiser, raising approximately $14,000 each year which directly benefits the children of Carrcroft Elementary School. SWAP SHOP is the area's largest bi-annual consignment sale, where only the best quality items are accepted. Sellers come from around the region to sell their gently used toys, bikes, books, children's clothing, housewares and much more. Sellers keep 70% of the profit, Carrcroft earns the remaining 30%. You do not need have a student at Carrcroft to sell at SWAP SHOP.
Don't forget to "like" Carrcroft Swap Shop on Facebook!